Welcome to Blackshark.ai. We believe in creating value by providing powerful insights.
Blackshark.ai is creating a digital twin of planet earth powered by satellite data & artificial intelligence.
We are a team of 50+ data scientists, geospatial engineers, 3D rendering programmers and developers based in San Francisco, Seattle, US, and Graz, Austria, Europe's computer vision hub.
Our revolutionary platform is using Machine Learning to extract information from the surface of our planet by using satellite imagery and other relevant data. A patented reconstruction technology allows streaming and rendering of detected 3D features in unmatched visual quality containing material properties and other semantic features.
We have a culture being focused on individuals and their individual goals in order to create something bigger than ourselves.
Come and join Blackshark.ai and help us create the ultimate vision of a digital Planet Earth.
We are seeking a talented UX-Designer to create and inspire user-centered design at Blackshark.ai. Your mission will be to create interaction concepts, wireframes and mockups and to finish screen designs while collaborating closely with other developers to bring greater consistency, functionality, and flexibility throughout our solutions.
In particular, you will:
- Design, create, and deliver focused and consistent software product user experiences for use across our product stack.
- Investigate, study, validate, as well as understand user requirements, and synthesize them into actionable tasks.
- Craft responsive prototypes and high-fidelity user interface designs using, for example: Figma, Sketch, Abstract, InVision, Photoshop or any other design tool.
- Conduct peer reviews, gather usability feedback, and quality assess implementations of your designs and the designs of others.
- Ensure that others understand the value and effectiveness of user-centered design.
- Create UX concepts and translate them into visual design.
- Participate in feature breakdown meetings and point out potential flaws from a user’s perspective in terms of interaction design as well as suggesting adequate alternatives.
- Suggest UX improvements based on feedback, analytics and research.