Bongfish is searching for an experienced programmer familiar with C++ to work on games for PC, iOS, and Android. You will work directly with a multidisciplinary team of bright technical and creative minds as we build a cutting-edge game for multiple platforms.
As a Gameplay Programmer you will develop new & existing gameplay mechanics. You will work on all parts of the feature development process from prototyping to production.
In particular, you will:
- Use C++ to create various aspects of gameplay features including game mechanics, working on prototypes, orchestrating effects, network code
- Keep an eye on memory and performance
- Create systems and tools that give designers the possibility to tune and modify your gameplay features
- Ensure the functionality of your features by writing automated tests and participating in code review
- Take ownership and work with a team of engineers on features from beginning to end