At Bongfish, developers help craft incredible games that combine state-of-the-art technology with deep gameplay. With a high-tech approach to game development, the company has more than 10 years of experience working with some of the top game publishers in the industry on console, mobile and PC platforms.
We are looking for an experienced HR all-rounder to take the support of our game developers to the next level. You will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for all HR topics, such as:
- Partner with management to identify the hiring needs and lead the talent acquisition process.
- Drive and coordinate employer branding initiatives, from social media channels to events.
- Take ownership for the talent and performance management program.
- Lead and coordinate the onboarding process to ensure employees feel welcome and integrated to the team
- Drive the learning and development initiatives for the employees
- Ensure compliance with Austrian labor laws.
- Lead HR Administration from the entry to exit, including communication with external payroll partner.
- Collaborate with Finance on budget planning and forecasts.
Why join us?
- You might not know it because we don't advertise much, but we offer a stable work environment while working on AAA games played by millions.
- When we ask our team what they like most here, they say: their colleagues, the culture and work conditions, their role and living their passion for games - is this something you can relate to?
- We care about each other, which means we offer work-life balance, the opportunity to develop, and the flexibility to accommodate personal situations.
- Our team is composed of 15 different nationalities, so English is our main language in the office.
- We share a straightforward mindset: be pragmatic, focus on the goal, and keep cool.
- Our HQ is situated in Graz, Austria, a hidden gem between the Mediterranean Sea and the Alps, with an extraordinary high quality of life.
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualiﬁcations*
*The remuneration for the position advertised above is fixed by Austrian collective agreement. The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.