At Bongfish, developers help craft incredible games that combine state-of-the-art technology with deep gameplay. With a high-tech approach to game development, the company has more than 10 years of experience working with some of the top game publishers in the industry on console, mobile and PC platforms.
As a junior game designer, you will work on established games as well as bring fresh ideas from the conception & prototyping to the balancing phase.
In your new role, you will:
- Immerse yourself in the vision of a game and work on building and improving it for its audience
- Analyse, envision and design deep game systems
- Own features from start to end and balance the needs of a large team in different fields
- Improve user experiences by reading data and getting feedback
- Create and maintain design documentations and help the team implement and test them
- Communicate with customers to get information and execute on their ideas